- reflective learning and growth
- multiple points of view
- strengths-based feedback
and a setting to:
- listen and respect other clinicians
- acknowledge clinical experience and expertise
- work toward solutions.
Informal sharing of skills and expertise to individuals and groups working in government, non-government, health, education and more.
- case-based learning and psychoeducation
- systemic understanding and support through ‘stuckness’.
Planned, held discussion sessions for individuals and people who work together to reflect on their practice and grow as people and professionals. Supervision involves a contract and evaluation process.
- a framework that supports self-understanding, highlights strengths, and identifies broad influences on families
- help to understand clinical dilemmas
- a standardised approach
- developmental paediatric, social work, and allied health supervision.
Sharing knowledge and experience across fields. Learning through interaction and collaboration, in a peer group setting.
- webinars on development, behaviour, mental health, family functioning and wellbeing, with select guests
- networking with like-minded peers.
If you are a collaborative and reflective clinician and interested in profesisonal development opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.